We are working to ensure your continued access to the services you need most as we work together in the fight against COVID-19.
From Friday, April 3, 2020, we will facilitate the following services:
- Over-the-counter teller services for personal and business customers
- Full ATM service, including ATM deposits
- Limited processing of temporary credit facilities
- Night depository services
- Sign-ups for online banking services
- Debit card and credit card replacements
- Processing and clearing of cheques
- All online services, including RepublicOnline and RepublicMobile
- Online wire transfers
- Online payroll services
Available via Email and Telephone
- Requests for urgent temporary credit facilities
Please note that general lending services and opening of new accounts will not be available at this time to allow staff to attend to urgent and critical requests.
We strongly encourage you to delay all non-essential banking requests until normal banking functions resume. We also urge all customers to minimise the frequency of their branch visits where possible by availing of alternative banking channels such as our mobile and online banking services.
For urgent requests, please call 784-451-2066. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your cooperation.